Announcement about organizing english outcome examination for students.
1. General information:
Subject 1: Students at Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) want to take the exam and those who delayed the outcome examination in the previous semesters.
Subject 2: All TDTU staff: Register at TDT CLC office (Room E0012) from 15th to 16th of March, 2018.
1.2. Examination fees (Sponsored fee)
IELTS: 4,650,000 VND
PET: 720,000 VND
Payment date: at the Department for Finance (Room A0007) from 15th to 16th of March, 2018.
1.3. Registration procedure:
Subject 1: Submit the application from 09th to 13th of March, 2018 via Student Online Portal -> in online form sub-section -> Application form for international English examination.
Students present the payment receipt and register from 15th to 16th of March, 2018 at TDT CLC office (Room E0012) with below documents: + 03 (three) photos in international standard (3cm x 4cm), clear photo, no wearing glasses, no wearing hat and the photos were taken within 01 month. Behind the photos, please write the following information: Full name, Date of birth, Student identification number (if you are students), Identification card number
- The original Identification card or passport.
- 01 copy of Identification card (notarization is not required).
1.4. Examination date:
IELTS: April 07th, 2018
PET: March 28th, 2018
1.5. Examination Time – Examination Room: TDT CLC sends emails to all candidates 03 days before the Examination date.
1.6. Examination location: Ton Duc Thang University – 19 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Phong Ward, Distric 7.
2. Examination regulations:
Students must present these documents on the examination date: the original Identification Card (or Passport) and Student Identification Card (or Certification Form if there is any loss of the above documents).
Note: students do not bring any other belonging(s) to the examination besides the above documents. If students bring any other belonging(s), it must be left outside of the examination zone. Students are responsible for the safety of these belongings or property.
Procedure for the unqualified Identification Card: Identification Cards that are expired, torn; or have unclear affixed seal; or have any sign of modification, plastic lamination, or re-lamination; or have any incorrect personal information or unclear characteristic of identification will not be accepted for the examination registration. However, The School and The Examination Organization provide support as following in order to help students:
- Students fill and submit a Certification form to the Department of Student Affairs (Room A0003). On the date of the examination, students must present unqualified Identification card and the stamped Certification form. The Certification form is attached with this announcement.
- For PET examination: students receive the Certificates at TDT-CLC Office (Room E0004). Students must bring their original Identification cards.
Students read and follow the content of The Examination Regulation on the website of the Department of Academic Affairs: http://pdh.tdt.edu.vn/. Students click à Announcement à General Information (The regulation for TOEIC - IIG – ETS & Cambridge PET and IELTS).
Students are not allowed to participate in the examination if:
- The Identification card (or Passport) is not presented.
- Students are unable to complete any procedure for the registration or violate The Examination Regulation.