Absence and Make-up class
Make-up classes and make-up tests for students at TDT CLC
- General information:
- Make-up classes: for students who study English at CLC and whose absence does not exceed 30% of the whole course.
- Make-up tests: for students who study English at CLC and are absent from the progress test dates (Speaking and Writing tests).
- Fees for make-up classes/tests:
- Make-up classes: 1,100,000 VND/3 periods for IELTS classes; 850,000 VND/3 periods for A2, B1 and TOEIC classes.
- Make-up tests: 300,000 VND/1 progress test (Speaking, Wring).
- Step 1:
Students submit the make-up class form which can be downloaded from clc.tdtu.edu.vn (“For student” section -> Absence and Make-up class), the schedule and proof at Room E0012.
Students contact Room E0012 and provide information including Full name - Student ID - Group number - Request.
- Step 2: Students pay fees at Room E0012.
- Step 3: Students receive results via email within 7 days after the date of submission (excluding Saturday and Sunday).
- In cases of force majeure, students do not have to pay the fee if there are suitable classes:
+ Funeral of relatives including parents or siblings;
+ Hospitalization due to serious illness;
+ Absence due to scheduling conflicts with other courses and exams organized by Ton Duc Thang University;
+ Local authorities summons.
- If the make-up classes/tests have been arranged for students, but they do not attend, the fees will not be refunded.
- The registration of make-up classes/tests must be done by the end of the course.
Link for students: