Annoucement of organizing International English Tests for students in April, 2021
1. General information:
- Candidate 1: All Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) students who want to take the test.
- Candidate 2: All TDTU staff: Register at TDT CLC office (Room E0012)
1.2. Examination fees (Sponsored fees)
- Cambridge B1 Preliminary: 1.300.000 VNĐ (4 skills)
1.3. Registration procedures:
- Candidate 1: Submit the application from March 18-20, 2021 via Student Online Portal à in online form sub-section à Application form for international English examination.
- Candidate 2: Register for the tests via the link below by March 20, 2021:
- Students register from March 25-26, 2021 at TDT CLC office (Room E0012) with below documents:
+ 02 (two) photos in international standard (3cm x 4cm): clear photo, no wearing glasses, no wearing hat and taking the photos within 1 month. Behind the photos, please write the following information: Full name, Date of birth, Student identification number (if you are students), Identification card number.
+ The original Identification card or passport.
+ 1 copy of Identification card (notarization is not required).
+ 1 registration form (printed and filled in)
Step 3: Payment:
+ Duration: March 30-31, 2021
+ Location: Vietcombank.
1.4 . Test date:
- Cambridge B1 Preliminary: April 27, 2021 (Listening - Reading - Writing). The speaking test date will be arranged between April 23, 2021 and May 02, 2021.
1.5. Test time and room: TDT CLC sends email to all candidates 5 days before the test day
1.6. Examination location: Ton Duc Thang University – Tan Phong Campus.
2. Examination regulations:
- Candidates must present these documents on the test date: the original Identification Card (or Passport).
- Note: students do not bring any other belonging(s) into the test room except the above documents. If students bring any other belonging(s), it must be left outside of the examination area. Students are responsible for the safety of these belongings or property.
- Identification Cards that are expired, torn; or have unclear affixed seal; plastic lamination, or re-lamination; or unclear characteristic of identification will not be accepted for the examination registration.
- Receiving certificate: Students receive the Certificates at TDT-CLC Office - Room E0012 (after receiving an email from the Center). Students must bring Identification card.
- Students read and follow the content of The Examination Regulation on the website: http://clc.tdtu.edu.vn/students (Article For students).
- Students are not allowed to participate in the examination if:
+ The Identification card (or Passport) is not presented.
+ Students are unable to complete any procedure for the registration or violate The Examination Regulation.
For more information, please contact CLC at room E0012, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: 028 3775 5064.