Announcement on organizing B1 Cambridge (paper-based) in October 2022
1. General information:
- Candidate 1: All Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) students who want to take the test.
- Candidate 2: All TDTU staff and Graduate students of Ton Duc Thang University.
1.2. Examination fees (Sponsored fees)
- Cambridge B1 Preliminary: 1,350,000 VNĐ (4 skills)
1.3. Registration procedures:
- Candidate 1: Submit the application from July 20 to August 07, 2022 via the Student Portal --> in online form sub-section --> Application form for International English Examination. A photo of ID card/ passport must be attached in application form.
- Candidate 2: Register for the test via the link below by August 07, 2022:
Step 2: Payment:
+ Date: August 12-15, 2022
+ The instruction for exam fee payment will be sent to Student email or Student Portal.
+ Note: Exam fees will not be refunded for any reason.
Step 3: Receive Statement of Entry: The Center will send an email to notify candidates to receive the Statement of Entry. Therefore, you should check your email regularly.
1.4 . Test date: October 23, 2022
1.5. Test time and exam room: Information on the test time and exam room is announced in the Statement of Entry.
1.6. Venue: Ton Duc Thang University – 19, Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7.
2. Examination Regulations:
- Candidates must present these documents on the test date: the original Identity card (or Passport) and Statement of Entry.
- Notes: Candidates must not bring any other belonging(s) into the exam room except the above documents. Otherwise, they must be left outside of the examination area. Candidates are responsible for the safety of these belongings or property.
- Identity cards that are expired, torn; or have unclear affixed seal; plastic lamination, or re-lamination; or unclear characteristic of identification will not be accepted for the examination registration.
- Receiving a certificate: Candidates receive the Certificates at TDT-CLC Office – Room E0012 (after receiving an email from the Center) and must bring the original Identity card or Passport.
- Candidates read and follow the content of The Examination Regulations on the website: http://clc.tdtu.edu.vn/students (Section For students).
- Candidates are not allowed to participate in the examination if: + The Identity card (or Passport) is not presented. + Candidates are unable to complete any procedure for the registration or violate The Examination Regulations