Announcement of organizing International English Tests for students in July, 2020
1. General information:
- Candidate 1: All Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) students who want to take the test.
- Candidate 2: All TDTU staff: Register at TDT CLC office (Room E0012)
1.2. Examination fees (Sponsored fees)
- Cambridge B1 Preliminary: 1.300.000 VNĐ (4 skills)
- TOEIC: 910.000 VNĐ (2 skills)
Payment time: at the Vietcombank on July 13-14, 2020
1.3. Registration procedures:
- Candidate 1: Submit the application from July 07-08, 2020 via Student Online Portal à in online form sub-section à Application form for international English examination.
- Candidate 2: Register for the tests via the link below by July 08, 2020:
- Students present the payment receipt and register from July 13-15, 2020 at TDT CLC office (Room E0012) with below documents:
+ 3 (three) photos in international standard (3cm x 4cm), clear photo, no wearing glasses, no wearing hat and taking the photos within 1 month. Behind the photos, please write the following information: Full name, Date of birth, Student identification number (if you are students), Identification card number.
+ The original Identification card or passport.
+ 1 copy of Identification card (notarization is not required).
+ 1 registration form (printed and filled in)
1.4 . Test date:
- Cambridge B1 Preliminary: July 25, 2020.
- TOEIC: July 26, 2020.
1.5. Test time and room: TDT CLC sends email to all candidates 3 days before the test date.
1.6. Examination location: Ton Duc Thang University – 19 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7.
2. Examination regulations:
- Candidates must present these documents on the test date: the original Identification Card (or Passport) and Student Identification Card (or Certification Form in case losing Student Identification Card).
- Note: students do not bring any other belonging(s) into the test room except the above documents. If students bring any other belonging(s), it must be left outside of the examination area. Students are responsible for the safety of these belongings or property.
- Procedure for the unqualified Identification Card: Identification Cards that are expired, torn; or have unclear affixed seal; plastic lamination, or re-lamination; or unclear characteristic of identification will not be accepted for the examination registration, except (for TOEIC only):
+ Students complete and submit a Certification form to the Department of Student Affairs (Room A0003). On the date of the examination, students must present current Identification card and the stamped Certification form. The Certification form is attached with this announcement.
+ For TOEIC: students receive the Score report at IIG office (1st Floor, Tower 1, The Sun Avenue, 28 Mai Chi Tho, An Phu Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City). Students must bring their Identification card.
+ For Cambridge B1 Preliminary: Students receive the Certificates at TDT-CLC Office (Room E0004). Students must bring their Identification card.
- Students read and follow the content of The Examination Regulation on the website: http://clc.tdtu.edu.vn/students (Article For students).
- Students are not allowed to participate in the examination if:
+ The Identification card (or Passport) is not presented.
+ Students are unable to complete any procedure for the registration or violate The Examination Regulation.
For more information, please contact CLC office (E0012), phone number: 028 3755 5064.