Announcement of organizing International English Tests for students
1. General information:
- Subject 1: All Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) students and those who have delayed the outcome examination in the previous semesters.
- Subject 2: All TDTU staff: Register at TDT CLC office (Room E0012) from 22nd to 24th of May, 2018.
- Subject 3 (MUST attend one of the international English examinations in June, 2018): Students from Academic Year 2011 onward, who are qualified and studying the last English classes of the course in Semester I and Extra Semester II / 2017-2018, in particular:
+ Academic Year from 2011 to 2014: Communicative English 4 (for associate level) and Communicative English 6 (for university level).
+ Academic Year from 2015 to 2016: English 2 (for associate level) and English 3 (for university level).
1.2. Examination fees (Sponsored fees)
- IELTS: 4,650,000 VND
- PET: 750,000 VND
- TOEIC: 800,000 VND
Registration: at the Department of Finance (Room A0007) from 22nd to 23rd of May, 2018
1.3. Registration procedures:
- Subject 1 and 3: Submit the application from 14th to 17th of May, 2018 via Student Online Portal à in online form sub-section à Application form for international English examination.
- Students present the payment receipt and register from 22nd to 24th of May, 2018 at TDT CLC office (Room E0012) with below documents:
+ 03 (three) photos in international standard (3cm x 4cm), clear photo, no wearing glasses, no wearing hat and taking the photos within 01 month. Behind the photos, please write the following information: Full name, Date of birth, Student identification number (if you are students), Identification card number.
+ The original Identification card or passport.
+ 01 copy of Identification card (notarization is not required).
1.4. Test date:
- IELTS: June 30th, 2018
- PET: June 08th, 2018
- TOEIC: June 03rd, 2018
1.5. Test time and room: TDT CLC sends email to all PET and IELTS candidates, TOEIC candidates acquire the details on the website of Department of Undergraduate Studies 03 days before the test date.
1.6. Examination location: Ton Duc Thang University – 19 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7.
2. Examination regulations:
- Candidates must present these documents on the test date: the original Identification Card (or Passport) and Student Identification Card (or Certification Form in case losing Student Identification Card).
- Note: students do not bring any other belonging(s) into the test room except the above documents. If students bring any other belonging(s), it must be left outside of the examination area. Students are responsible for the safety of these belongings or property.
- Procedure for the unqualified Identification Card: Identification Cards that are expired, torn; or have unclear affixed seal; plastic lamination, or re-lamination; or unclear characteristic of identification will not be accepted for the examination registration, except:
+ Students complete and submit a Certification form to the Department of Student Affairs (Room A0003). On the date of the examination, students must present current Identification card and the stamped Certification form. The Certification form is attached with this announcement.
+ For TOEIC: students receive the Score report at TDT CLC office (Room E0012). Students must bring their Identification card.
+ For PET examination: Students receive the Certificates at TDT CLC Office (Room E0004). Students must bring their Identification card.
- Students read and follow the content of The Examination Regulation on the website of the Department of Academic Affairs: http://pdh.tdt.edu.vn/. Students click à Announcement à General Information (The regulation for TOEIC - IIG – ETS & Cambridge PET and IELTS).
- Students are not allowed to participate in the examination if:
+ The Identification card (or Passport) is not presented.
+ Students are unable to complete any procedure for the registration or violate The Examination Regulation.
- Subject 3 who wants to delay the examination:
+ If students need more time for review: Students submit Application for K score via Student Online Portal à in online form sub-section from 16th to 18th of May, 2018. The K score classes will:
- NOT be listed in the semester and total GPA score, as well as in the total credits.
- NOT be eligible for application for scholarship or award.
+ In case of sickness, loss of the required documents or unexpected events; students contact Student Services Office (Room E0001) from 16th to 18th of May, 2018 to get the guidance for submission of Application for the delay of examination (to get H score).
- Students will get K or H score after the result of participation consideration.
- If Subject 3 does not delay and does not participate in the examination, or registered for the examination but does not show up (without eligible reasons); they will get 0 score for the current English class in the semester.