Announcement of organizing International English Tests for students in May, 2019
1. General information:
- Candidate 1: All Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) students who want to take the test.
- Candidate 2: All TDTU staff: Register at TDT CLC office (Room E0012) from 9th to 10th of May, 2019.
1.2. Examination fees (Sponsored fees)
- IELTS: 4,650,000 VND
- PET: 850,000 VND
- TOEIC: 820,000 VND
Registration: at the Department for Finance (Room A0007) from 9th to 10th of May, 2019
1.3. Registration procedures:
- Subject 1: Submit the application from 2nd to 7th of May, 2019 via Student Online Portal à in online form sub-section à Application form for international English examination.
- Students present the payment receipt and register from 9th to 10th of May, 2019 at TDT CLC office (Room E0012) with below documents:
+ 3 (three) photos in international standard (3cm x 4cm), clear photo, no wearing glasses, no wearing hat and taking the photos within 1 month. Behind the photos, please write the following information: Full name, Date of birth, Student identification number (if you are students), Identification card number.
+ The original Identification card or passport.
+ 1 copy of Identification card (notarization is not required).
+ 1 registration form (printed and filled in)
1.4 . Test date:
- IELTS: May 23rd, 2019
- PET: May 23rd, 2019
- TOEIC: May 26th, 2019
1.5. Test time and room: TDT CLC sends email to all candidates 3 days before the test date.
1.6. Examination location: Ton Duc Thang University – 19 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7.
2. Examination regulations:
- Candidates must present these documents on the test date: the original Identification Card (or Passport) and Student Identification Card (or Certification Form in case losing Student Identification Card).
- Note: students do not bring any other belonging(s) into the test room except the above documents. If students bring any other belonging(s), it must be left outside of the examination area. Students are responsible for the safety of these belongings or property.
- Procedure for the unqualified Identification Card: Identification Cards that are expired, torn; or have unclear affixed seal; plastic lamination, or re-lamination; or unclear characteristic of identification will not be accepted for the examination registration, except:
+ Students complete and submit a Certification form to the Department of Student Affairs (Room A0003). On the date of the examination, students must present current Identification card and the stamped Certification form. The Certification form is attached with this announcement.
+ For TOEIC: students receive the Score report at IIG office (Floor 8, 538 Cach Mang Thang 8 Street, Ward 11, District 3). Students must bring their Identification card.
+ For PET examination: Students receive the Certificates at TDT-CLC Office (Room E0004). Students must bring their Identification card.
- Students read and follow the content of The Examination Regulation on the website: http://clc.tdtu.edu.vn/students (Article For students).
- Students are not allowed to participate in the examination if:
+ The Identification card (or Passport) is not presented.
+ Students are unable to complete any procedure for the registration or violate The Examination Regulation.
For more information, please contact TDT CLC, room E0004, phone number (028) 3776 1039, mail firstname.lastname@example.org