Announcement on organizing TOEIC Test (2 skills) in November 2022
1. General information:
- Candidate 1: All Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) students who want to take the test.
- Candidate 2: Graduate students of Ton Duc University who want to take the test.
1.2. Examination fees (Sponsored fees)
- TOEIC: 1,100,000 VND (2 skills)
1.3. Registration procedures:
- Candidate 1: Submit the application from October 11 to October 23, 2022 via the Student Portal => in online form sub-section => Application form for International English Examination. A photo of ID card/ passport must be attached in application form.
- Candidate 2: Register for the tests via the link below by October 23, 2022: https://tinyurl.com/y5bfxv8v
- Students register from October 25-26, 2022 at TDT CLC office (Room E0012) with below documents:
+ 03 (three) international standard photos (3cm x 4cm): clear photos, no wearing glasses, no wearing hat and taking the photos within 1 month. Behind the photos, please write the following information: Full name_Date of birth_Student identification number (if you are students)_Identity card number.
+ The original Identity card
+ 1 copy of the Identity card (notarization is not required).
+ 1 registration form (printed and filled in)
Step 3: Payment:
- Date: October 31 to November 1, 2022
The instruction for exam fee payment will be sent to Student email or Student Portal.
1.4 . Test date: November 13, 2022
1.5. Test time and exam room: Information on the test time and exam room is announced 03 days before the exam day.
1.6. Venue: Ton Duc Thang University – 19, Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, HCMC.
In case the number of registrations does not meet the requirement, candidates will take the test at the venue arranged by IIG.
2. Examination Regulations:
- Candidates must present these documents on the test date: the original Identity card and Student ID Card.
- Notes: Candidates must not bring any other belonging(s) into the exam room except the above documents. Otherwise, they must be left outside of the examination area.
Candidates are responsible for the safety of these belongings or property.
- Identity cards that are expired, torn; or have unclear affixed seal; plastic lamination, or re-lamination; or unclear characteristic of identification will not be accepted for the examination registration except for those who have the following certification (for candidates taking the test for the first time): Candidates fill in the Certification and submit it to the Department of Student Affairs (room A0003). Candidates must present ID card and Certification (with the University's seal) on the exam day.
- Receiving a certificate: Candidates receive the Certificates at TDT-CLC Office – Room E0012 (after receiving an email from the Center) and must bring the original Identity card or Passport.
- Candidates read and follow the content of The Examination Regulations on the website:
http://clc.tdtu.edu.vn/students (Section For students).
- Candidates are not allowed to participate in the examination if:
+ The Identity card is not presented.
+ Candidates are unable to complete any procedure for the registration or violate The