Announcement on recruiting English teachers
TDT Creative Language Center, part of Ton Duc Thang University is looking for foreign English teachers and local English teachers for our university based in Ho Chi Minh City and its campuses in Nha Trang, Bao Loc and Ca Mau. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy new environment and experience life and work in different parts of Vietnam.
1. Job requirements:
- Passion for work with young adults and teaching ESL.
- (Secondly,) You must be a positive, out-going, self-aware, reflective person who likes to teach and work in a culturally diverse setting, and be open to learn and share knowledge.
- (Thirdly, )You must be ICT literate – be familiar with and use technology in and outside the classroom e.g. use office suite software, check and respond to email, find, upload and download teaching resources.
- All applicants must hold, at minimum, a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and English language teaching certification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL);
- Previous teaching experience is preferred; however, newly ESL certified teachers with a degree are more than welcome to apply.
- A demo class at our center is a must after the interview session.
Competitive based on experience, education and performance;
For foreign English teachers:
For local English teachers:
4. Work Details:
- All new teachers are required to attend orientation and introduction one week prior to the start of the academic year.
5. Contact details:
TDT Creative Language Center
E0012, Building E – Ton Duc Thang University
19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, HCMC
Tel: (+84) (28) 377 55 064